A method of stages involved in performing a certain business procedure. A type of process flow popular among business managers might take the form of flow charts that show inputs or information requests, followed by each of the steps required to create deliverable outputs such as products or services from the inputs.
the following symbol set as the Standard for Process Charts.
- Operation: to change the physical or chemical characteristics of the material.
- Inspection: to check the quality or the quantity of the material.
- Move: transporting the material from one place to another.
- Delay: when material cannot go to the next activity.
- Storage: when the material is kept in a safe location.