- System administrators can learn some Java skills as well as cloud services management skills to start working with Hadoop installation and operations.
- DBAs and ETL data architects can learn Apache Pig and related technologies to develop, operate, and optimize the massive data flows going into the Hadoop system.
- BI analysts and data analysts can learn SQL and Hive and R and Python to wrangle, analyze, and visualize the data collected within Hadoop.
- The following peoples are able to become a BigData Hadoop Professional,
Java developers, Architects, Big Data professionals, or anyone who is looking to building a career in Big Data and Hadoop are ideal participants for the Big Data and Hadoop training.
Additionally, it is suitable for participants who are-
- Data Management professionals
- Data warehousing professionals
- Business intelligence professionals
Whether you are a Java professional or a software testing engineer or business intelligence professional, there is no debate that the fact of the big data technologies are becoming a common accompaniment. So, you need to look beyond and upgrade to the challenges of big data technologies.
Who can learn Big Data?
Big Data is a type of Mathematics.Much the same as analytics is the mathematics of progress, and probability is the math of likelihood, Big Data is the arithmetic of adequacy. It totals information at big scale — it doesn’t work at little scale. So before you learn Big Data you should be good in Mathematics and aptitude.
The extent that what Big Data aptitudes to learn throughout this time of move, it ought to be a mixture of what’s most noteworthy paying as well as what regions you have ardor for. We see 3 general gatherings of information pros.
- Current framework directors can realize some Java aptitudes and additionally cloud administrations administration abilities to begin working with Hadoop establishment and operations.
- Current DBAs and ETL information architects can learn Apache Pig and related advances to create, work, and streamline the massive information streams going into the Hadoop framework.
- Current BI analysts and data analysts can learn SQL ,Hive,R and Python to wrangle, examine, and envision the information gathered inside Hadoop.