- Big Data Certification provides a foundation for starting a career in Big Data Hadoop architect career path.
- Pay package is definitely more for Big Data Certified candidates when compared to the other professionals.
- Job recruiters are looking for candidates with Big Data Hadoop certification which are an advantage for Big Data Certifier over a candidate without Big Data certifier.
- These certifications make you proficient with required skills for building a career path from Big Data Developer to Big Data Hadoop Scientist.
- This certification helps you to speak more confidently at your company about the technology when discussing with others.
- Big Data Hadoop Certification helps you move up and accelerates your career.
- Verifies your hands-on experience when dealing with Big Data.
- Make the shift from Current Domain to Hadoop Domain.
- Big Data certification is helpful for the candidates who are trying to be good at Hadoop from other technical backgrounds.
Which are the leading Big Data certifications?
Certified Analytics Professional (CAP)
The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) has its own big data certification training in the end-to-end understanding of the analytics. Certification includes training in acquiring data, framing business and analytic problems, model building, developing analytical methodologies, and model lifecycle management. CAP exam is available at more than 700 computer based testing centers in more than 100 countries. INFORMS provides a complete CAP study guide and a preview material as an assistance.
EMC Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA) — EMC
The EMCDSA Certification describes one’s individual ability to participate and contributes as a data science member on Big Data projects. EMC offers a training course available as either an instructor-led course or a video reference.
HP Vertica Certification
HP Vertica Certification is one of the most widely used for big data platforms. HP offers an Accredited Technical Professional (ATP) certification that requires three to six months of training with solid understandings of RDBMS prior to the exam. This certification requires qualifying an exam with 50 multiple choice questions in one hour and 30 minutes.
Cloudera Certified Professional: Data Scientist (CCP:DS)
This certification is offered by Cloudera, which is the lead in development training in Big Data Hadoop. The CCP:DS is for data scientists to show their ability in designing and developing big data production environments. Candidates are required to pass 2 exams; one is a written exam and a real-world practicum. To achieve the certification requires passing a time written exam with 55 questions.
Certificate in Engineering Excellence in Big Data Analytics and Optimization (CPEE)
This intensive 18-week program consists of 10 courses with lectures and practical labs for students seeking to perfect their skills in Hadoop and R Offered by the International School of Engineering (INSOFE), and program for engineers.
The certification is for software engineers, offered by Stanford University. It is a four-course program containing details of analytics professionals, market researchers, and predictive modelers seeking mastery of big data algorithms. This certificate typically requires one to two years to complete.
MindsMapped has been assisting various non-IT and IT professionals to get certified in Big Data. At MindsMapped you get dedicated training and study materials for all the above mentioned professional certification.